Ceramic Matrix Composites (CMC) were developed originally for limited-life structures in aerospace industry as a lightweight and heat-resistant alternative to metal-based materials. Today, they can be tailored for various customized properties, and therefore offer a wide range of applications, e. g. in transportation and energetic systems.
The HT-CMC conference series is taking place every third year at alternating locations around the globe: Bordeaux (France, 1993), Santa Barbara (USA, 1995), Osaka (Japan, 1998), Munich (Germany, 2001), Seattle (USA, 2004) and New Delhi (India, 2007).
For HT-CMC 7, we cordially invite you to contribute to an exciting conference with internationally renowned speakers presenting the latest developments in the field. Bayreuth in northern Bavaria has a long tradition in ceramics and a strong international affiliation when it comes to CMCs. Next to the conference, the city of the annual Richard Wagner Festival welcomes you to enjoy its wealth of cultural opportunities.
We are looking forward to seeing you in Bayreuth.
Key Technical Areas:
* Aerospace, space transportations, space propulsions
* Power generation, solar industries, gasturbines
* Automotive and ground transportation
* Nuclear industries
* Environment and waste remediation
* Chemical and process industries
* Fibers, textile preforms
* Joining, machining
* Microstructure/properties relationships
* Fracture toughness, damage tolerance
* Modelling, lifetime predictions, simulation
Format of the Conference:
* Plenary lectures
* Invited lectures
* Oral contributions
* Plenary presentations of poster contributions
* Poster show
* Exhibition during the whole conference
* Reviewed proceedings book
The HT-CMC 7 in Bayreuth will cover all aspects such as fibers, textile preforms, joining, microstructure /properties relationships, processing, fracture toughness, reliability, modeling and lifetime predictions.
More Information: http://www.ht-cmc7.org
« zurück «